Skip to main content

The enemy within

                   
       “Our doubts are traitors and make us loose the good we off might win, by fearing to attempt” William Shakespeare.

       Doubt has been our closest enemy, a traitor and a foe and we have not been paying attention to it. According to Wikipedia, “It is a mental state in which the mind remain suspended between two or more contradictory propositions, unable to assent to any”.

        With doubt you are unable to choose between a law or a business school as a career choice, Oxford or Harvard? You are unable to decide which house you would love to live in, where should I invest my limited capital in? Banking or the Housing industry? Should I propose to my girlfriend or not and a whole lot more.
        The human mind is a vast space and can take it a lot of information BUT can process a few seamlessly.
        Why you should stop doubting yourself.
        “Four things be the things I am wiser to know: idleness, sorrow, a friend and a for. Four things be the things I’d been better without: love, curiosity, freckles and doubt. Three things be the things I shall never attain: envy, content and sufficient champagne. Three be the things I shall have till I die: laughter and hope and a sock of the eye” Dorothy Parker.
         You are destined for greatness, don’t you settle for less! The world has just a version of you, why deprive the world of your awesomeness?
           Have you heard about the power of doing one thing? Avoid getting overwhelmed. Focus and do the one thing right! As K.T Witten said “Your dream doesn’t have an expiration date. Take a deep breath and try again.
                 How to stop self doubt.
     “Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts and success people have worries. They just don’t let those feelings stop them”. T.Harv Eker.
     It’s ok to be scared sometimes, to second guess ones self, To err is to humans but no is successful people without failure. People would talk you down, even close relatives but why not be like Derek Jetter when he said I love it when people doubt me, it makes me work harder to prove them wrong.
      How do I stop self doubt? By believing in yourself, in your ability in your awesomeness. Believe in one thing, believe in yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

                Classical Books that could change your life: Lacon or many things on few words; addressed to those who think by Rev. Charles Caleb Colton        Charles was not just a Reverend, he was also an eccentric, with invaluable opinions and a brilliant philosopher. He lived an exemplary life many centuries ago and authored many books including Hypocrisy, a satire, Moscow, a poem, Critical remarks on lord Byron and many more.         Today, we go through one of his literary work, " Lacon or many things in few words; Addressed to those who thinks" , a fine piece of work put together in a tactical way published in the 1820s. The book has attracted a number of vituperative remarks and criticism as a result of its name but Caleb, vindicating his book prevaricated - " But a volume addressed to those who think is in fact addressed to the world; for although the proportion of those who do think, be extr...

Think

YOU CAN SUCCEED        It is clear your brain can lead you down a risky path bringing about melancholy, nervousness, disturbed connections, compulsion, unreasonable annoyance, passionate disconnection, and that's just the beginning; you've likely been experiencing. A lack of awareness that your brain was managing everything.  The genuine message of this article is that you can define who you seek to be (your actual self) and adjust your practices to those objectives. We should confront it: This is no simple assignment. I realize that to truly adjust your behavior requires that you on a very basic level change the decisions you make on a day by day or even moment by minute premise. We additionally realize that you will need to battle against ground-breaking brain biology in the Habit Center, which acts in an effective and programmed path outside of your mindfulness. Eventually, you succeed when you perceive that it isn't your deficiency that you are battling—it's...

Thoughts 1

    I don't know, I've just realised it's been quite a while i posted anything in here, I struggle with consistency obviously 😑, but man i don't know i'm tired!  You asked why I'm tired, Yeah? Nothing , Nothing, I don't know.      I started this blog back in 2020, when I learnt how to monetize blogs and YouTubing, picking a niches and building on it consistently and then driving traffic from Pinterest and a whole lot more. My teacher really did a good work of familiarising us with more than enough concept while showing us examples of success stories, but i guess i failed him, you know , I mean all that and after years there's nothing to show for it? I am the problem!       Let's go back a little, I've always loved writing, writing rhyming poems sometimes, and playing with words. I've never failed at writing articles in school, I, infact choose articles over letters in school and I grade fairly, but I've always had this impression t...